Japanese Film Festival at Triskel
We are delighted to once again be hosting the Japanese Film Festival here at Triskel. It is always a great opportunity to watch memorable films and learn something new about a different culture. This year is no different. There are five fabulous films coming up, starting on Sunday 14 April and running until Thursday 18th.
- Sunday 14 April: Born Bone Born
- Monday 15 April: Mori, The Artist’s Habitat
- Tuesday 16 April: Penguin Highway
- Wednesday 17 April: Of Love and Law
- Thursday 18 April: Tremble All You Want
Tickets are available online or from our Box Office on Tobin Street – phone 021-4272022 or call in.