Terms & Conditions
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket and bring it with them (either print out or on a readable device) to the venue. Triskel may have to refuse entry if you do not carry a valid ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled by the venue.
- Please note all performances in Triskel Christchurch begin sharply at their scheduled time. For performances other than Cinema screenings, latecomers are only admitted at the discretion of Triskel Christchurch. Please note that visiting artists and performers will have differing policies in this regard.
- Triskel Christchurch and its management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Triskel Christchurch and its management reserve the right to make any essential changes to performances and screenings. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building. You may bring a bottle of water with you (in a plastic/reusable bottle). Please note that Scrypt Cafe Bar is currently not open.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed during performances and screenings. Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering Triskel Christchurch.
- Visit our website for updates relating to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.
- YOU MUST wear a face covering at all times while in Triskel, including during the performance/screening UNLESS there is a medical reason for not doing so. Triskel Arts Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue where we believe the Health and Safety of Patrons, Artists or Staff is being compromised.
Please click here for T&Cs relating to Covid-19.