Terms & Conditions
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket and bring it with them (either printed out or on a readable device) to the venue. Triskel may have to refuse entry if you do not carry a valid ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled by the venue.
- Please note all performances in Triskel Christchurch begin sharply at their scheduled time. For performances other than Cinema screenings, latecomers are only admitted at the discretion of Triskel Arts Centre management. Please note that visiting artists and performers will have differing policies in this regard.
- Triskel Arts Centre and its management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Triskel Arts Centre and its management reserve the right to make any essential changes to performances and screenings. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
- Only food and beverages purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed during performances and screenings.
- Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering Triskel Christchurch.
- You must remain in your allocated seat throughout the screening/performance. This is to ensure adequate social distancing between audience members.
- YOU MUST wear a face covering while moving through Triskel, e.g. while entering, exiting, queuing, in toilets, in the Gallery Space, in the lift etc. Once you’re in your allocated seat in Triskel Christchurch, you may remove your face mask for the limited purpose and limited time period necessary to consume food and beverages. Triskel Arts Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue where we believe the Health and Safety of Patrons, Artists or Staff is being compromised.
Click here for T&Cs relating to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.