Terms & Conditions
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket and bring it with them (either printed out or on a readable device) to the venue. Triskel may have to refuse entry if you do not carry a valid ticket.
- If Triskel cancels or postpones an event, we will contact ticketholders giving four options to choose from: refund, hold for rescheduled date, exchange for voucher, donate to Triskel.
- If you cannot attend an event because of Covid, we will be happy to exchange your order for a voucher. Email our Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order details. We would appreciate 48 hours’ notice in order to process this.
- Please note all performances in Triskel Christchurch begin sharply at their scheduled time. For performances other than Cinema screenings, latecomers are only admitted at the discretion of Triskel Arts Centre management. Please note that visiting artists and performers will have differing policies in this regard.
- Triskel Arts Centre and its management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Triskel Arts Centre and its management reserve the right to make any essential changes to performances and screenings. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
- Only food and beverages purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed during performances and screenings.
- Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering Triskel Christchurch.
- You must remain in your allocated seat throughout the screening/performance.
- Tickets for films rated ’12A’ and ’15A’ can be purchased for persons under the ages of 12 and 15 only if accompanied by an adult guardian (of 18 years or older).
- Tickets for films rated ’16’ can be purchased by persons of 16 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
- Tickets for films rated ’18’ can be purchased by persons of 18 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
- Tickets for films rated ‘NC’ can be purchased by members only, of 18 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
Click here for T&Cs relating to COVID-19 restrictions and regulations.