If you love films, then Triskel Cinema Membership is a must for you.
Members benefits include:
- Reduced standard ticket prices
- No fees on non-cert titles
- Invitation to special screenings and events
- Exclusive membership newsletter
- A free screening after every eight attended (full annual membership only)
- You can also treat one guest per screening to your membership rates (full annual membership only)
Full: €15 – click HERE to purchase
Student: Free (sign up with valid student ID)
Silver: Free (for over 65s)
Unwaged: Free (for jobseekers)
Terms and conditions
- Card is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Titles, times, dates and prices subject to change.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Membership can be revoked if not used in line with our terms and conditions.
- Membership is non-transferrable.
- Full Membership can be purchased online. All other memberships need to be obtained at our Box Office. Please note, we do not process memberships in the 30 minutes prior to a screening.
- Presentation of membership card and valid ID needed to purchase tickets and enter auditorium.
- Membership prices does not extend to satellite broadcasting events.
- Membership price can be extended to one guest per screening (full annual membership only).
- One free ticket earned for every eight (full annual membership only).
- Tickets for films rated ’12A’ and ’15A’ can be purchased for persons under the ages of 12 and 15 only if accompanied by an adult guardian (of 18 years or older).
- Tickets for films rated ’16’ can be purchased by persons of 16 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
- Tickets for films rated ’18’ can be purchased by persons of 18 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
- Tickets for films rated ‘NC’ can be purchased by members only, of 18 years of age and over only (valid ID may be required).
- Use of recording devices is forbidden.