Welcome Back to Triskel!
We are delighted to welcome audience members back again to Triskel Arts Centre from 24 July.
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of our audience members, team members, and in ongoing eﬀorts to assist our community in preventing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice before and during your visit.
- We will open to the public for cinema screenings, concerts and weddings on Fridays and Saturdays only.
- Cinema will re-open on Friday 24 July – click here (go to the Coming Soon tab to see a list of dates and screening times of upcoming films). Live music starts back on Friday 14 August.
- Our Box Office staff will work remotely for the foreseeable future and so our Remote Box Office will open for phone calls only on Fridays and Saturdays 11am – 6pm. There will not be a physical Box Office at the venue and you will not be able to collect or check tickets at the Box Office. Instead we ask that you have your e-ticket open on your phone ready to be scanned. You will find the link to your e-ticket in your purchase confirmation email. Alternatively, you can print the e-ticket at home and bring that to be scanned.
- Scrypt Cafe Bar is currently not open.
Before your visit
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building, particularly of high-touch point areas.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all employees.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices has been posted throughout the building.
- Online booking is required for all audience members to ensure safe and comfortable capacity and limited contact admissions. You will not be able to purchase tickets at the venue as our Box Office is being operated remotely. We do not charge booking fees.
- If you want to purchase 2 or more tickets, select the individual (socially-distanced) seats and ignore the message telling you they’re not together! When you arrive at the venue, inform the usher that your party would like to be seated together and we will facilitate that.
- We have a lovely new design for our e-ticket. You will find the link in your purchase confirmation email. You will need to show this e-ticket when you arrive. Alternatively, you can print the e-ticket at home and bring that.
- If you have any queries, our Remote Box Office is open (phone calls only) on Fridays and Saturdays 11am – 6pm.
- Our maximum capacity for audience members for individual screenings/concerts is 18 people until further notice.
Arriving at Triskel
- Entry is through Triskel Christchurch on South Main Street.
- Doors will open 45 minutes ahead of the screening/concert time. Please arrive with enough time to get through the entry process and reach your seat.
- Please note all performances in Triskel Christchurch begin at their stated time. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Please have your e-ticket open on your phone so that it may be scanned by a member of staff. Or, if you choose to print the ticket at home, please show that.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building. You may bring a bottle of water with you (in a plastic/reusable bottle). Please note that Scrypt Cafe Bar is currently not open.
- We may ask you to allow us to check your temperature. If your temperature is above 37.5˚C, you will not be admitted to Christchurch. We will refund your ticket in this case.
- Please wear a facial covering until you take your seat in Christchurch. You may remove it then if you wish.
Social distancing and queues
- Markers have been placed at 2m distance for social-distanced queuing. Anyone with mobility issues: please contact us ahead of time or speak to a member of staff at the gate and we will arrange entry through our Tobin Street entrance.
- We are promoting a one-way experience that reinforces social distancing guidelines.
- You are reminded by signage to ensure you are socially distanced from others while in Triskel.
- We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible.
- Use of the lift/elevator will be limited to one person only (and a carer).
- The maximum number per bathroom is 2 people in the ladies’, 1 person in the men’s and 1 person in the accessible toilet, and therefore queueing at busy times may be necessary. This is supervised and a maximum number will be allowed to queue to ensure that we can implement social distancing. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.
What can you do to help us promote a healthy environment?
We are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines as well as public health recommendations [https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/]:
- If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell, please visit us another time. We will refund your order up to 48 hours before the event date.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Help us promote social distancing by remaining at least two metres away from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together to help maintain social distancing with other audience members.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow, not into your hand or into the air.
- The wearing of face coverings is recommended while in an enclosed space as per the Government guidelines.
Our staﬀ are here to assist you with a safe journey through the building. We look forward to seeing you all again.