Cork World Book Fest 2019 at Triskel
It’s almost time for Cork World Book Fest, that annual celebration of all bookish things that takes place in Triskel, the City Library and Grand Parade. Starting, as always, on 23 April, which is UNESCO World Literature Day, the festival continues until 27 April with readings, workshops and a book market.
- Thursday 25 April, 8pm: Collabro
- Friday 26 April, 8pm: Raising the Bar for New Fiction with Kit de Waal and Anne Griffin
- Saturday 27 April, 11am: The Ancient Art of Storytelling
- Saturday 27 April, 4pm: Transformative Tales of Unstoppable Women with Salley Vickers and Nuala Ní Chonchúir
- Saturday 27 April, 8pm: Celebration of New Books by local writers
See the Cork World Book Fest website for more information or pick up a festival brochure in Triskel, the libraries or other venues around the city.