We see Triskel as a creative place committed to developing, producing and presenting quality contemporary art for a broad audience.
Our mission is to commission, present, and promote contemporary arts of the highest possible standard to diverse audiences, partnering with artists and others to present work that is stimulating, entertaining and challenging, and which is not always readily available in Cork.
Our artistic policy is shaped by our core values which are:
- to ensure that the experience for artists and audiences is the best they can have
- to work to the highest standards professionally
- to work with our “Hub” organisations and various other partners and stakeholders to ensure a vibrant and thriving Centre for the Arts
We value and respect Triskel as a workplace
- We provide a safe and dynamic working environment for our staff, and we offer training and development
- We operate in a workplace that is inclusive, fair and ethical.
- We strive for and nurture a work ethic that is open and honest
We work in partnership and strive to work with best practices
- We work to high standards and are transparent and accountable to all our stakeholders
- We value experience and apply best practices to our work
- We work co-operatively with our partners and stakeholders.